We are happy to announce a wedding package price reduction for the 2020 season. Adjusted pricing starts now for weddings taking place in 2020. We want to provide our clients with the best service and quality as possible, while giving everyone the a chance to work with us.
We know hiring a professional photographer for your wedding is a major decision during the planning stages. It is also one of the larger investments that you will make. These are just a couple key factors one should consider when booking your wedding photographer:
- Does their pricing match their portfolios? Look at more then the wedding shots.
- Is the photographer providing free consultations prior to booking the wedding package?
- Is the photographer communicating with you effectively? Is he/she listening to your ideas, types of photos you are seeking, etc?
- Be sure they can provide other services for you besides the wedding package. Do they offer printing? Graphic design options? How about other pieces like tabletop books or thank you greeters?
- Does the photographer offer an engagement shoot with their packages? This gives the client a chance to test the water with the photographer. Be cautious, you may loose your package deposit if you choose to take a different direction.
District12 Photographics provides all this to our clients and more. We want you to remember the day as we saw it through the lens. Let us bring your day to light with quality service with a price that is hard to beat.
We know your day is important and we want to able to capture the beauty, smiles and joy that is often forgot. We are you choice to capture those memories so they can be cherished for years to come – til death do you apart.
To take a look at our whole wedding package list, click here. Looking for more information about our services, want to book a consultation for your wedding day or invest in our other sessions? Contact us today! Check out our Facebook page for our extensive portfolio of work.